"Debt is the biggest threat to US security" - Admiral Mike Mullen
Did you know?
- The Army cannot account for 56 airplanes, 32 tanks, and 36 surface-to-air missile command launchers.
- Department of Defense (DOD) cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions.
- The U.S. outspends 10 major countries combined, including China, Russia, and India.
- We have over 700 military bases in 130 countries at a cost of about $102 billion per year.
- Forty other countries face a greater risk of a terrorist attack than the U.S.
- We have 17 intelligence agencies, including the NSA and CIA, who could not predict India's and Pakistan's nuclear tests, the 1979 Iranian revolution, the disintegration of the Soviet Union in 1988, the 9/11 attack, Iraq's lack of weapons of mass destruction, or the Arab Spring